Thursday, September 03, 2009

SALVADOR DALI.

My favourite part of the Dali's exhibition.



Cleverly twined with his art, Dali works with Walt Disney to come up with this short that is a series of the artworks he produced. Fusing Freud's psychoanalysis with other philosophies of sciences, the drawings (plus photos and gems) he produces are really really one of the kind.

I'm not an art critic. But as you walk through the Melbourne Gallery seeing paintings arranged from 1920's to the 1950's. It gets better and better.

:)

I feel oddly inspired these few days.

Things are clearer to me now than ever before.

I finally know how it's like to let go of things that are beyond my control. Simply because, it's not the worst thing that can ever happen to me. At the end of the day, I'm not all alone after all.

Like the exhibition, it's just the things I choose to see.

0 comments: