Friday, September 04, 2009

Life is like,,,,

A roller coaster.
A bigggg bed of roses (with lotsa thorns)
A fake LV bag.
A plate of scrambled eggs and Kimchi.
A million dollars.

I didn't get to watch Up. :( Never mind. I'll cushion myself. (rests head on a big pile of pillows)

Indian food 2nd time this week. ZOmg. Gotta get fat if only the fat goes to my boob area not my tummy i will be happy The guys ordered Fish head curry. Damn big portion sial! *drools* HAHAHA.

Yum none the less. I don't think I can ever get tired of it. :)

____________

I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart,
I'll see.

1 comments:

Alva said...

Life is like...

A flask of water.

When it's sitting there it looks perfectly fine and secure. But when you flip it upside down, the lid comes off, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change the fact that gravity exists.