Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It came.

zomg zomg zomg zomg MY PARCEL IS PWNAGE zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg

Jem and Zeming head off to the gym. I decided to stay back to settle some house keeping stuff (I always run out of clothes to wear).

So, I was out, picking the mail. Apprehensively peering into my snail infested mailbox (snails actually EAT paper, whether it's the A4 kind or the magazine kind.) to see if anything came. Of which, I saw only a credit card statement and a credit card both addressed to my homie, Soni. My housemate who I just found out recently lost his wallet. I was about to walk back in when I heard a familiar sound of an enging droning for a distance.

And there it was.

An orange bike. An orange blond-haired man. A big bright smile on my face as I saw him coming closer. I said my hi's and stuck around anticipating...

"Which number are you?" He asked.

"Eight." I gladly say.

"Oh, there's one. Here."

THEN HE HANDED ME THIS BIGGG WHITE CARDBOARD-ISH ENVELOPE POSTpak Tough Bag ADDRESSED TO MEEEEE?! TO ME?! OMG OMG OMG OMG.



*hyperventilates*

I forgot the last time I received any mail from anyone other than Commonwealth bank. I forgot what it felt like. Whaatt the hecckkk!! YAY! I eagerly went back in, snooped around for scissors (my room is now messier than usual lol), ripped it open. And tried it on!!

It felt great having the feeling of spandex enveloping my-[sanitized for YOUR own good]

And so, I will be wearing a big smile on my face the whole day =D

________________

Side note. The Birthday Boy is old and haggard. Happy 24th Jem :)

0 comments: