Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long, Longer, Longing.

In a blink of an eye, I cannot believe, I will be on the plane in exactly 12 hours time heading back to Singapore. I started my journey 10 months ago thinking about what lies ahead of me in where I was heading, and the irony is I end this climatic chapter/season/installment thinking about the same damn thing.

It's 4am, I just finished packing up my things. Strangely I don't feel relieved at all. I look forward to going back. But I know once I reached, the whole sinking feeling will come running back again.

To People I've met.
People I got to know.
And people I didn't stay long enough to get to know.
People who sailed the same boat.
People who kept me afloat.

<3

Cheers.

2 comments:

Alva said...

what u mean heading back to singapore!!!

Sze Jia said...

omgee. ultimate subconscious. lol. I reached sg first before driving back to JB. =D