Friday, December 04, 2009

Final Verdict.

I can graduate. Woots woots.

But I only have two days left to hang out with one of the closest friends I've made in Australia. The time after this will never be like before again. It's not everyday I get to chill with you all, and when will the next time you come to stay over?

At one hand I am pleased to know I am going to return to the comfort of my own bed at home, with a decent spread of home cooked dishes and the presence of my bullying kiddo' cousins, but to be truthful, I have never really felt ultimate discomfort during my stay here even without those homely pleasures.

Though there has been times when things don't go right I yearn for home so much that even if my tears were blood trickling down my cheek, I can only wonder how long there is left for my exchange to finally end. But there were also memorable times when new friends are made, not necessarily sharing the same background, but still we can chat like long time friends. Clubbing kaki's at Seven. With new things to learn. New life experiences. New demeanor-s. New Genre's of music. New Karaoke kakis. Picking up a new skill, either making a hook-turn to handling the guitar on the PS3.

All these that are new, probably without the circumstances I am in this year, would be life's lessons I would never find back in KL. And with all this that are new, I learn not to take for granted what I already have.

Slowly we'll part one by one, but I will never forget all the people who I've turned to during break time on during assignment/exam periods.

Ya'll will be mished.

0 comments: