Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yay.

And so I survived the day. Lazily. Hehe. But still productive. Totally missed out on packing I don't know how to continue. Definitely didn't miss out on the proposal I was supposed to work on. Yes. I don't care what you say. I am going to write on Pixars even if it kills me for my Honours dissertation.

Yes. Decision's been made. I will return home to do a 4th year. I thought about it over and over again. I can't see myself doing anything else. Of course the decision wasn't made solely on my own. =) Which makes me feel that perhaps, making a decision solely on your own asking what YOU want will only have you stuck. It's just impossible to ignore the people around you.

It only hit me I am less than a month away from a new year and less than a week to go home. I cannot believe 2009 is over. It just felt like I was rushing to get my visa approved, rushing up to KL to attend the Exchange breifing, rushing here and there. Everything is so rushed this year and now I'm in my final week, with exactly 7 days to hop on a plane home, time starts to creep. LOL.

Come now, I don't see myself returning next year. I really don't have a reason to go through the hassle going through my limited options of what to do over here, forking out the money, looking for a new place to live and tons of paperwork for this so-called happiness that I can only imagine. I know what's for me.

For good times in Melbourne, I will cherish. And the bad, I will learn. For people I want to meet again, I will. For things I want to forget, I will. For wishes I want granted, I hope it will. :)

Gippy and Melbourne will forever have a special place in my heart, romanticized in my reverie.

0 comments: