Thursday, December 03, 2009

To do list.

I feel weird having an empty to do list. Like really, there's nothing left to do with my stay extended. And what I plan/intend to do for some silly reason can't be done.

500 days of summer - Alex, when everybody leaves us T_T we finally watch this okay?
Karaoke - Done yesterday. Partyworld died on us like twice and we paid to stone in the room for a full half an hour.
Dim Sum - I've only tried the yumcha place at Dandenong. Never tried the ones at the CBD before since setting foot here. I tried it yesterday, eh it's pretty good. Har gao/siumai overdose. LOL.
Swimming - St Kilda Beach tomorrow~ *excited* But nobody to swim with. =(
Gymming - I doubt la. :P I'll start when I head back.
Cherry Picking - When Kari's family come down woots.
All the Wild Things - I hope I get to see it soooooonnnnn.
Paranormal ac- okay la. I don't really wanna.
Russell Peters - I SHALL RETURN FOR THE COMEDY FESTIVAL EVEN IF I HAVE TO ROB A BANK OR SLEEP ON THE STREETS!

And the list goes on.

I will decide what remains undecided for me.
I will deal with what remains of seeing no change for me.
And forget what seems to be pointless to remember. =)

____________________

0 comments: