Thursday, December 31, 2009

Assessment.

It's new years eve already?! The whole Australia escapade was filled with so muchh insanity it's hard to have a feel of time. Lol. See I'm bored. Lunch is not done yet. So yes. The next best thing to do on New Years eve apart from having a couple of bottles with friends is this.

Resolutions.

Yes did i send a guilty chill down your bone yet?

Many people bother to think about it but don't follow it. As soon as they recover from the hang over, they don't feel the need to change anymore. Minus the hangover, I'm like that hehe. Maybe it's just me... and my lack of discipline gyah.

But normally at the end of the year, I always make it a point to look back and see that perhaps I did unknowingly succeed in one or two that i plan to set out to do.

I gonna look back at my resolutions for 2009 lol. So here is my assessment.

And what I didn't slash is what I succeed.

1. It's time to get cracking.

Yes, more or less. I think I put in alot more effort in my work compared to Second year. Cut the slack and actually did something good. Maybe it was just the pressures of doing my Final Year in Australia and the overwhelming want to graduate. XP

2. I will not procrastinate.

WEEERRRTTTTTTTTT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This has been on my list for ages. So long it's growing mouldy. Sigh.

3. I will have better self control.

I think I'm not the only one who have problems with self control. But that doesn't make me look any better so gyah. :/ But I wrote specific sub-notes for this one.

3.1 I will grow my own vegetables I will not overspend. - Failed.
3.2 I will avoid Cheese Cake, Candy and Chips. - Okay, I didn't crave for cheese cake anymore.... soo improvement? Lol. Candy and chips. will be on for next year's. Sigh. Must Stop Junking.
3.3 I will exercise more. - Walking in melb considered?
3.4 I will not overspill. I will channel my frustrations correctly. - Ultimate fail. Hahhahah. With the course of things happening and the pressures of being in another country leaves me to realize how important succeeding in this is. =)

4. I will be a better on the road, I will not get any Saman.

Yesh. But wherever I go, whether I drive or not, the saman seems to comes to me. Damn you, saman.

5. I will not lust for Brad Pitt. Newspapers suck but I will read more.

Okay I succeeded the Brad Pitt. But not much of the newspapers.

6. I will love Broccoli.

Okay. I like it alot more now. Especially with Jem's cheese bake Broco's. Thank goodness for cook-outs. Pretty awesome.

7. I will not get hooked on games on Facebook.

Heh. My facebook page speaks for itself.

8. I will not change my Blogskin so often.

Ok. I stuck with this skin for close to a year. =) Successs!!!

9. No more assignment late Submission. (Re: Resolution 2)

HMM. Ok. Re my response for Resolution 2. And my excuse - I just can't help it T_T. It feels worse especially if you're a digit or two away from Distinction.

10. I will be more organized.

Ok. Perhaps. At least I clear up my room often enough.

11. I will win Sze Kai in Cooking Mama on Wii before 2010

Somebody tell me why I have this on my list? I'm surprised haahhaha. LOL. I picked up Guitar Hero and if we competed, I have longer fingers so I will pwn him. Then again, he used to be a compulsive 02jam addict. I might not. I suck at cooking mama.




So that sums it up. I think my list for next year should be about the same. I don't have to draw up any resolutions for next year. Haha.

Heard about a Pork Burger place in KL. Oh. My. God. *glomps* Oops. I just broke 3.2.

Junkie, signing off.

0 comments: