Friday, January 01, 2010

First post of a new year.

Dodgy place with good company > Good place with bad company. =)

First lessons of 2010: alcohol tolerance doesn't depend on race.

I don't know how things would turned out but I could tell a change was going to come. I still miss those times I spent in Melbourne, the same way I missed home while I was there. Today, I am wiping out this nagging sense of loss. It's the company that has a special ability to make everything bad seem wonderful.

This is Melbourne's song. Because there was a female busker who always sung it at Bourke Street, one of those we all loved because she made us feel at ease every time we sat there and chatted. And also because this is sums Melbourne. =)

With love, to people who mattered. To family and friends. My little and not-so-little-anymore cousins who I hope don't stalk my blog but some probably do, jie loves you all. My best buds. Lex, Kanina, and Nia. May 2010 be one with many good returns and even greater learning. We officially part starting this year but 10 years down the road we'll look back and it'll still be the same. Cheers to many years of friendship and more to come. To cacing, Sharveen. YOU invite me for your wedding ah for old times sake. =) Love you loads.

I am really really excited for this year. Although the uncertainties get to me at times, hey? What is life if everything is all planned out like a movie script? Lol.




Happy New Year.



0 comments: