Sunday, January 17, 2010

Funny.

In my first year, before Monash moved into it's current campus, that was the first time I squeezed in the Multimedia Lab with two other partners in crime roving reporters editing a Scholarship ceremony thinggy. THE FIRST THING EVER that we completed. I was looking through my hard drive for it, but I don't have a copy. GARGH. Ok. Anyway, bottom line. I remember how noob it turned out. I am possibly the worst interviewer of all time and I interviewed the principle. XO

So yeh, somewhere towards the end of the sem, when we packed up the multimedia room to move into the canggih one in the new campus. The seniors emo. We just watched them emo. A couple of seniors found packs of Dell Audio systems and along with the one the current editing computer was using. Apparently those were sponsored to the school. We kop lah. I got the one the current computer was using that had random masking tape around the wires and everything.

And after three years, I just want to tell everyone it's still freaking functioning!!! HAHAHAHHHAAHH. Must i be so sentimental about everything?

I'm playing I gotta feeling now with it now.

HAHAHA. Loves.

_________

Back to the past

0 comments: