Sunday, January 10, 2010

To KL and Back.

For a place I spent 2 years living comfortably, it seems so foreign to me now.

Familiar beach-sand coloured walls, but empty spaces. Any swab of familiarity retained only remains in my head. Ringing and resonating in the corners of my mind. As selfish as I am, it's very different from how I wanted it to be.

Many familiar faces have left the gates of Monash. Spending these few days at the Library made me catch a glimpse of how things are gonna be when I return.

Though I was thankful for Selina, Alex 0, and Prav for driving me around bringing me to meet people and through the course, discover the mechanic-side of me. lol @ Selina =D

I enjoyed myself alot.

Glad I was able to meet up with almost all the people I wanted to meet, all that I wanted to eat, all I needed to do I did during my trip up. And it's just great. Yeap and when it's time to look for a place to stay, I will be back to familiarize myself. =)

_____________

Side note, Airasia played a song that I fell in love with when I touched down in Johor. =)




"I don't desire a complicated past
I want a love that will last"


Loves.

0 comments: