Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For obvious reasons.

Many must be wondering why I've switched my privacy settings. If you get access to my answer, then you must mean something to me.

Put it simply, I just want to remove the limits I've imposed on myself to write what I really want. Not that I am planning to be a politician of sorts (though, I've taken a keen interest in that field since returning from Australia and suddenly notice problems in our system) but through the years I have been blogging, I haven't been completely honest about things that I write. There are a lot of my thoughts that I omit. Boundaries are obviously self-imposed, but now I don't feel I owe up to my readers to a point I marginalize my thoughts.

As a writer, I should be aware of who does read it and who doesn't by limiting it's access, perhaps then I wouldn't have to be too mindful about how I would be judged because people would've already known me can see me and see what I write in the right contexts.

What you'll be reading after this, will be as transparent as it can get. It'll be like purified water!

Quite a failed attempt to be witty. But true.

Haven't had a knack for writing in AGES. Now, I should just try.

No inhibitions. =)

0 comments: