Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quite cool.

Not that we were unaware of the dress code but for restaurants like this, is there even a need for one? For the first time in my life, I was requested to have lunch outside the restaurant because

GET THIS

I was wearing shorts and flipflops.

*all together now*

WHAT THE-

(insert a whole string of profanities)

People get bounced out of a club when they're drunk. People don't get bounced out of a restaurant because they're wearing shorts, okay. They just don't. The world is not supposed to function like that.

I was wearing a long black tunic and a pair of white shorts and flip flops, which part of my attire is unacceptable? Apparently, the in the Royal Johor Country Club requires you to be appropriately dressed in order to gain entrance. Supposedly to maintain the class. BAH.

With this kind of weather, you expect me to cover up?!

I outwardly reject this ancient rule that is being imposed on me. Nothing is going to stop me from wearing what I am comfortable in.

OMG THAT PLACE SO KAMPUNG DAMN PISSED SEH.

You know, wearing shorts, doesn't make me an infidel.


Ok lah. Next time I'll go in my prom dress. =.=

0 comments: