Monday, January 25, 2010

Spot-Check.

Reminds me of Zeming. LOL.

Feels like highschool all over again. I'm sure people know the death of the Johor Sultan 2 days ago is was splashed all over the news after the whole hush-hush period. There are people spot-checking the people to mourn his death. Shops that didn't close on Saturday were asked to close, some were fined. Rumour has it that some people who didn't wear the black band, some were slapped by official-guards. Why am I not surprised?

Yes. And also apparently there are people selling it for 5 bucks outside. Even state-funerals can capitalize arr!

My make-shift band from an old sock.


=.=

Heading to the car service center now. T_T Hope it doesn't take long. Running errands later.

Side note,

The home PC died on me. T_T

Unwatched You're Beautiful/Shining Inheritance eps inside. RAWRR.

DAMN YOU PSU.

1 comments:

Alva said...

hahaha. if your hdd crashed, you noe where to refill~!