Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stalky.

I was browsing and I randomly stumbled upon this.



Growing up, I have always been the awkward one. The stalky girl who always stood behind in class photos because of her body frame. Meek smile with hair tied up into a pony tail. Under-achiever because she couldn't get her priorities right. Dudes at that time were really mini. And because I wasn't your typical quiet petite girl, I always thought it was something abnormal about me. I was too different.

Today, I'm not the tallest anymore. Nor the loudest. Even with my shrunken social circle after school, I know more than ten people who tower me. With that, I used to tower about three of them. Yashdev used to be really small as a kid and then BOOM secondary 4 he's like a head taller than me. LOL. I don't feel so alien anymore. Growing up, I learnt to love myself a little bit more.

Maybe abit too much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*perasan*

I actually kinda miss that old stalky me. ;) And times when I was impulsive and untouched by the complexities of the adult world.


0 comments: