Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mechanics.

Mechanics are awesome.

*sly*

Today I met someone I wish I hadn't. I believe people who can't get along, should never try. They should never fake it. Even if for some reason they do fake it, it takes a good deal of faking skills to not seem insincere with your body language. I am just not that kind of person who can do that. I'm very direct. It doesn't take rocket-science for people to read me. For some cases, good and for some not so. Of course, this aspect proved to be the worst for one of the most potential friendships I had in life. Lol.

But really. To be honest. There is this part of me that wished I was more forgiving as a person. But one can only tolerate this much. When lines are crossed, there is no turning back.

__________

1. Daiman's new badminton court is awesome! I super love the flooring. It beats wood any day!

2. Malaysian signage must improve. REALLY. (I got lost in Johor after I decided to detour on my way home)

3. Steamboat + Karaoke + BBQ. Omg. Loves.

4. Monopoly City is complicated but fun. HAHAHAHAHA. X)

0 comments: