Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where are the fucking jet engines?

In school, we're cheated to believe politicians and the police are noblemen. We grow up to learn otherwise.

In the wake of the religious tensions in Kuala Lumpur, I did not expect myself to return from Australia to this. What happened to the Malaysia I know? Has it always been a beautiful picture painted? Has it always been a mirage? Can't be surely.

When my lecturer protest for fair elections and against corruption, as soon as he opens his mouth and he gets the ISA. Why don't you act the same way for these arsonists and vandals? Why suddenly so inefficient? With you politicising a religious matter that was designed to remove our attention from Altanthunya, Keris, Pendatang, to the jet engines, what are you going to do now it's spiraling out of control. From one religion to another.

I personally don't get the hype. One word, semiotics, and a nation left in unrest?

As far as I'm concerned, those engines could very well be in your pocket. Cover-up more, and Malaysia will have their very own Watergate scandal.

See. We grow up to learn other wise.

You know, it's not that pendatang don't want to leave this country. Even if I buy a one-way-ticket to China, they won't accept me la. Even if they did, my heart won't accept it la. It lies here where I come from. So STFU, do your job and give us some rights!

0 comments: