Sunday, January 03, 2010

Trying to gain momentum.

Six days to get it done. >_< I need will-power of gastronomical proportions.

Sidenote, my new toy is working like a charm. ;) Lol. Heading up to KL on Tuesday, I am quite excited. Haven't seen my friends for a while. Also the Singgy's are going up to KL as well! Woots. So ironic we'll be meeting each other there. So many times planed to go Singkapore tak jadi sigh. So people, this is the ultimate reunion. Lamia-addicts unite! Lol. Pork Burgers here I come! (Also gym/pool after that when I return sigh)

Went to Pontian today for a Seafood lunch. For people who don't know, Pontian is located at the southernmost point of Johor, it's near the sea and really really have cheap seafood restaurants where you can eat at kelong-like eateries. They are also famous for their jelly, keropok and other seafood products which is totally awesome! Boatrides for 5 dollars if you're curious to explore.

It's been so long since we went out that far as a family. Hehe. I enjoyed the food. (Chilli Crab <3) Also, I got to meddle with my Dad's SLR. *evil glint in eye* But it rained on the way back, really heavily, so I didn't take much on-the-road shots. Will post the pictures up soon. Haha. When I feel like it. X)

All in all, I really enjoyed myself since coming home. Haven't stopped moving about since the new years. Haha. It's actually a pretty good start for the year. Oh please please please keep the rest of the year as good as this. Hahahaha.

Side sidenote, my attention schpan is not helping. I have concentration issues. And procrestination issues. Grumble. New years resolution broken on the 3rd day. Spank me.

Again, before I get back to my piled up journals, there was something I said in the car today that I also want to say here. "They say the older you get, the more nostalgic you are." My father agreed almost immediately. Of we both didn't say it out loud but probably secretly agree (yes I am assuming lol my own dad lol) perhaps being all too sentimental isn't a very good trait to have. Because we have to be resilient towards change. Holding on too tightly the past only makes you the opposite.

Something I can be a very good example of.

Apart from dancing, another thing that I cannot do is to let go.

2010 resolution number three.

0 comments: