Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reconnected.

500 days without any access to the internet.

My unofficial offer rolled in last thursday. Just saw it today. And Dr Yeoh is my supervisor YAY. *hits the ceiling*

What else is there left to do?

Get Smashed.
Zouk.
House hunting.
Bridge hunting.
Chilling.
Fishvilling
Murni.
Kayu.
Honours approval.
Consultation with Dr Yeoh.
Get Smashed with Zemdawg.
Shoeshopping
New Year shopping. *almost done, snicker*

Looking freaking forward. As forward as I can. I'm not holding onto anything I held onto previously. I definitely had a little too much baggage before. =) I am going to lose some weight on my shoulders. And also a full-body one after CNY. =9 Looking forward to this new thing. 21 is a good number.

Jem in KL on Fri. Alva Jacky Kevin Andrew on the 9th.

Gavin arrived in Singapore yesterday lol.

Heading to Singapore on Sat.

Sonia heading off on the 10th

Prepare for CNY after returning to JB. Put me culinary skills in action woot woot. No disasters plz. *fingers crossed*

Loves.

0 comments: