Friday, December 18, 2009

Popcorn Chicken.

There's something about popcorn chicken that I cannot understand. I was having dinner with Jason today and we decided to go to KFC since it was near the vicinity of uni. We went in ordered the Ultimate Burger Meal, (comes with everything you ever want in KFC, 1 burger, 1 fries, 1 mash, 1 chicken and 1 drink for under 10 ;)

But there's always this other thing in KFC that we (or at least I) love. Popcorn Chicken. Since there's no cheesy wedges here lol. Sad thing is, they don't include in any of their meals. Today, Jason ordered it separately. But with what we already have in hand, a regular will be too small and not worth it, so we usually go for the large. But the large is just too big. Maybe it's just me, I find myself literally panting halfway through a large even when I'm sharing. :/

KFC should come out with a medium sized box because Popcorn chicken is yummy in the correct doses.

Hehe.

0 comments: