Friday, June 01, 2007

And I might...

1 down. 3 to go. FTV is over.

The most of the preparations I did was at the pool table at Asia Cafe. Obviously that's not going to help. Watching Eddie's ass whopped by Meng Yoe was pure entertainment. That gave me the mood to study after that. But I only got the notes for Documentary the next day. SOOO... I just hope I don't screw up the Documentary question.

I went over to Asia Cafe again for dinner and played with Rachel and Karina and of course, I always miss the 8.

Three texts came out for FTV (Sin City, Batman Begins and Enron: The smart guys on top.)I actually found myself laughing at some parts while watching Sin City. Does that make me a lunatic? Sin City is highly recommended. Don't just look at the women, the techinical aspects, the narration and the TYB :P. I think TYB's just pathetic. Elijah Wood's character caught my eye. I swear. When I saw those 'white' glasses... *shudder*

Okay. Thumbs up to Elijah.

0 comments: