Tuesday, June 19, 2007

행복 - H.O.T.

Songs from the old days makes me laugh. I dunno. :P Dl that.

It's been a few days since I left KL and I'm as happy as ever. The only thing lacking is the presence of my dad (Who is outside the country without taking me along.) BUt anyhow. It was father's day so... heh heh... okay la. It's also for working purposes.

It's miraculous how I can do things properly when I'm back in Johor.

I went out bowling the other day with Sonia and Fadzlin. We kept on making fun of Alyn saying she had a rempit boyfriend. Haha! But she don't la. I managed to get an above 90 average. When I played in Pyramid, I always get 6/0, 0/6, 6/0, 7/0, 9/0... HECK! The funny thing is my scores can be predicted.

Went to Tebrau City after that and caught up with each other. Everyone's fairly well! :) GOODIE.

Now all I need to do is make them sick.

Oh? Was that my alterego speaking??

Next person on the list to bug: Sharveen!

It's great to be back!!!

0 comments: