Sunday, June 24, 2007

One day it's long, then the next it's short. :P

Celebrated Fadzlin's birthday yesterday. OOOOOOH! I shan't call you old since you got me dinner. *grins widely* HAPPYBIRTHDAY! HAVE A SMASHING ONE! :P

As for the video of you singing in TGIF... well. Just keep on Checking Youtube. :P One of us will want to share that wonderful moment with the world. :)

I desperately need sleep. The stayover yesterday was fun. LOL. We got to count down until Fadzlin's birthday ended. Fadzlin's psycho. But it's okay. Coz we're all pyscho too. :)

Today's a busy day. (Will blog about it soon). I had less than 3 hours of sleep and I woke up feeling like a zombie. Ye. Cept without the long messy hair... (I chopped my locks XD)

I'm sad.

Very sad.

*melancholic music plays in the background.

JGT's has gone to Melaka. Now I'm paralyzed. :( *heart breaks*

There's a few weeks left and obviously I'm only going to spend these few weeks at home without him.

Sighh.

No car = Paralysis.

0 comments: