Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen (2007)

Starring George Clooney (Hot), Brad Pitt (Hot but married), Matt Damon (Hot Hot!! but also married).









Through out the whole week, I've seen 3 (maybe 4) movies. I suddenly notice how sick I am of pop corn. FUH! Today's a long day. But i'll skip the details.

For starters, I did not watch Eleven and Twelve (You can't believe it? Yeah. Neither can I.) so I'm just judging this movie as it is.

This movie is funny. It's not Shrek funny but more of clever-funny. I like their disguises, their plans and how everything in their heist falls into place. I knew Danny Ocean was going to win right from the start and kick Bank's ass. I stayed on because it's nice to see the baddie's ego bruised. Learnt psychoanalysis bits in FTV and COM that people who watch films are coughsadisticcough.

I pity the VUP though. But he's just there to perk things up but I still pity him. All he went through. But at least he won 11 million dollars in the end.

Spoilers end here.

*

Exams are over.

Had a long day.

I'm back at home.

And I love it.

HOME COOKED FOODDD!!!!!!

Bleah. What's up with me with food these days?

0 comments: