Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Alcohol talking.

The alcohol is still in my veins. I swear.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIA!!!!! YOU KICK ASS!!!!!!! XD

We all had a stay over at Sonia's house the on monday! LOL. Because somebody-STILL-without-an-aussie accent is going to turn 19 alongside the already-19 Fadzlin.

Sonia's dogs are still as hyper as ever. They were walking all over me in the morning. (Insert Jessica Simpson song here). And because I was a little wasted from q little game we played the night before mainly using this:




and a bit more detail...


Circle of death.

and this was me.



I have absolutely no recollection whatsoever of how/when/at what moment was this picture taken. (However, I do remember now...)

And so, I guess dog tracks were gonna be the only thing that would wake me up.

We went for Laksa in the morning. I have been YEARNING for it for such a long, long time. Apparently the Laksa shop in permas has shifted a few shops away. I haven't had it since the last stay over at Sonia's house and I ADORE it. OMGaaa!

I admit. I'm a total sucker for Curry Laksa.

I'm not sure whether it perked me that morning because bowling straight became abit of a chore after that. Hahaha... I couldn't! I just couldn't! It either hits the side or the gutter. Rocky was the highest! Kudos bro. :P

After a game of bowling, we went for lunch! It's TGI (second time in 4 days) and then we had a sugar/chocolate overload. Rajiv joined us but he didn't teach us Russian curse words. OHM. It's okay. He's dashing. ^^, Everyone changes alot after school That perky mad dude from Physics tuition now barely speaks! I'm beginning to suspect he forgotten English after staying in Russia.

I lubb lubb lubb (not Rajiv) TGI's Mud Pie and Malted Turtle. Their salad and anything with Mayo! EVERYTHING! This is it. If I don't go on a massive diet, I will either get fat or get a cavity.

But of course, the highlight still had to be the Birthday ritual :).



Fadzlin did it. (She did More than Words on her bithday.)


Sonia had no choice. (She did Fixing a Broken Heart 3 days after.)


Sharveen and I parted saying our goodbyes and headed off to City Square to catch a bus home. And I walked home. ALL THE WAY FROM PULAI SPRINGS. Alone. *emo*

WHY SHIFT SO FAR!!! No Laksa, so far from town, no car, no cabs, somemore need to walk back half an hour from where the bus stops! *gah gah gahhh~!*

Excuse me while I rant. Meanwhile, here are some random pictures I nicked from Kari's blog.


Candid bandit(s). :P


Stuffings - I feel like a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Now this is taken after the cupcake baking session for Nia at my place.


CUPCAKEEE!!! *glomps*

My Bickering Other Half.


Sharveen, Karina and Me!


Me and the two birthday girls!


Birthdays are super

Well, for more recorded moments, go see Kari's blog.

0 comments: