Friday, June 22, 2007

A BUS?! WTH!!!!

ONE OF THE THINGS we cannot avoid growing up is school and the drama that goes on in it. Whether you like it or not, you will definitely get a chance to gossip about the latest happenings, who slap who, who sucks and who doesn't. Sometimes, you even get directly involved in it. Of course, it isn't always truimphant because kids during that age can get emotionally drained from petty arguments like this... which is pretty silly. What i think :P

Of course, it's all part and parcel of growing up and getting the experience of being called by the teachers once. I mean. Who hasn't gotten into trouble?! Everybody has! It's all behind me. I've only considered one fight a major fight. But of course, we patched up and still look back at how stupid it all was.

I went back to SIGS, my secondary school, today to collect my SPM cert from the office. That day I went back to school, everything just came pouring. Whether it was good or bad. The only difference is, nobody is writing down my name because I'm late. I no longer feel that dreading feeling walking through the main gate. :)

(Maybe it's coz my aircon broke down on the way so it made the journey all more taxing than walking through main gate.)

I met up with a couple of friends and some juniors. Damn, they grew. Haha! A couple were already prefects. A couple up in Form Six. Well of course, I don't expect their growth to be obstructed once I leave school la. Heheh. But you kinda gawk abit at how different they become.

A note to Fadzlin: Old block doesn't mean Block C. You do know Block A is older.

After a hard time locating Karina, Fadzlin and Sonia, we started seeing some of the teachers. Pn. Hamidah still calls me Mat Salleh for my mediocre spoken BM. Pn. Rozie doesn't remember some of our names. Hahaa... Mr. Eng still probably thinks I'm devious. I've been known to be a bit of a slacker in Add Maths. But all's well. I got a 6. Caught up with Ms. Low later in the afternoon.

SIGS can be nostalgic sometimes. :)

The only thing that pisses me off now is the fact that SIGS now officially has their own bus. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! I don't know why. I don't know how. For the love of God, why didn't it happen earlier. =_= Bias. SIGS is bias. LOL.

0 comments: