Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dilbert Moment.

My built-in speakers has officially died on me. Well, it is still playing system sounds but it ain't playing any sound from the videos. I tried troubleshooting it and stuff like that and yep... my laptop can't detect any sound device.

Possibility 1: the sound card uninstalled on its own. You know what's the stupidest thing? The driver is in KL.

Possibility 2: The Sound Card is burnt. (Then this will be major)

This is what I call a 'Silent Protest'.

My fault for leaving it on for 12 hours. My bad.

My email inbox has not been spammed for the past 1 week. I really really wish somebody could send me an email like yaa... I HAVE NOT OPENED A MAIL FOR ETERNITY!!! >.< except for studying causes laa~

It's 9.59 and I don't know what to do.

Okay fine. I'll work on Com1010.

Damn essays. Damn.

0 comments: