Sunday, April 01, 2007

SUNWAY LAGOON PWNS!!!!!!!!

Whooooo~!

I still feel like I'm sliding down the slides as I'm typing this. Hahhahaha... Okay, we started off the day at the wet park slathering sun-tan on ourselves. After chucking our stuff into the lockers, we went off to the shallow surf beach and all. We attacked the slides first. The slides were fab! I LOVE the SLIDES!!! Hahahaha~! But Jason just had to be an over-excited weeny little bug and punch me in the ear (Jason Khaw, you suck! *whacks*). It hurt. And it definitely defies the Law of hyung-ness, even though I'm a noona, not a hyung. Do not take the first slide because it's a tube the whole way and it had nothing to slow you down (The other two had some plastic to slow us down). It's exhilarating though because it's so dark you can't predict where you'd be turning to next. Then there's the other one which you slide down on your belly. OMFG. I flew. Nearly... maybe. But it reminded me alot about Rasputia in Norbit.

When we were done with the slides, we got our tubes (SUNWAY stinks because they charge 5 bucks for it.) and went off to the surf beach. And this is where the whole drama started. We were floating... floatingg... and I floated too far. XD Hahaha... I went off the 1.5 meter mark and had a little trouble getting back. And then Jason lost his glasses and started panicking. We all tried to find it but to no avail (Alvin found 30 bucks in the water though). Jason eventually found his glasses and peace was restored again.

When we were done with the wet park, we discovered it was three. Time pass hell fast in the part of the world. We grabbed a bite and headed to the wet park. I'm such a granny. I can't take most of the rides so I ended up taking care of bags during this point of time. Well, but one ride which I did take (and will definitely take again) is the RAPIDS! We sat in that doughnut shaped thinggy and obviously got pretty wet. Probably the ride I enjoyed the most even though I was wet. But I like water. So... hahahaha~! I stayed until it closed at 6. We missed Castle thing though. Dang. But oh well... there's always next time.

I'm officially going to go to Asia Cafe very often from today on because I suck at Pools. Alvin was pretty good at it. Rachel and Jason too. But i suck. I'm terrible. But since it's my first time holding a cue, I'm forgiven. Managed to hit 4 in. So... Heh. *perasan* not too bad after all.

*

I'm running into daddy's arms tomorrow! Waaahhh~! He's in KL! WHOHOOO~! Means good food for the next 3 days!

And he's gonna be here one of the days next month...

Maybe mum's following too...

HMM. They're keeping a close watch on me. I feel wubbed. XD

0 comments: