Friday, April 06, 2007

HOLIDAY!!!!

The Hols has officially started! WHOO!!! Will be slacking for 1 week. LOL. Going back to Johor tomorrow. I can't wait.

Lucky Karina gets to go to watch F1 in Sepang. bleh. *stinks out tongue*

To do list:

1. Download stuff.
2. Meet up with friends.
3. Go to Johor Jaya and hantam all the food.
4. Draft out an exercise regime. I blame SS2 Murni.
5. Work on Contemporary Worlds. Role-playing Woodrow Wilson can be hard if you're sitting next to Hitler. (Refer to Karina's blog. I will have bits in this entry)
6. Kacau parents.
7. Kacau brother.
8. Kacau cousins.
9. KacauAccompany A-ma

Class went well today. Contemporary World was scary-fun today. It was Scary. It was fun. So it's Scary-fun! Hahah. We did a Larry King thing and had 3 guests (Stalin, Woodrow, Hitler) and a few groups of people to question their ideologies. I was Woodrow Wilson (US president number dunno what) and Roosevelt. So there I sat in the middle of Hitler and Stalin (so they didn't fight). But really I didn't help much. They still faught. Hahah... Hiranya (I think a foreign student) was Hitler and when she was in front there oh-my-god. She was like how Hitler really was, or maybe even MORE Hitler. Waaah~! Yash makes Stalin look like a good guy. Hahaha... but i guess we all did a great job.

Sheesh. Everybody judges the US with what Bush is doing. If Woodrow was alive, he would be peeved.

And then it was film studies. We started talking about Speilberg. It was related to our topic this week (Authorship). And then, before you know it, it's over!!! WHOOO!!! I SURVIVED HALF THE SEM IN ONE PIECE! *cheers for Sze*

Let's go Murni and get fat!

Till then, anyong~

0 comments: