Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Meeting up...

I went out today and met up with my bunch of friends back in high school. Niania's back from aus~ and she got us chocolate eggs and a colouring book Calender. I had fun. I'm jealous because she's got faster dl speed than me in Aussie. (Boy, do I miss fighting with Sharveen... We're going to be the next winning team in the AR Asia!) Everyone is still pretty much the same. Probably we don't see changes because we keep on seeing each other so often.

I mean, imagine not seeing Sharveen for 10 freakin' years and POOF! She appears with a toddler in her hand and a tall-turbaned dude with a goatee.

........

............

.................

I DARE NOT IMAGINE.

(The only reason I'm using her name is because her PC's down, she's got a pile of assignments, nasty uncooperative group members, and the chances of her checking what I wrote about her in my blog is close to zero. XD)

*

I spotted an exerpt today.

I'm squished. :'(


...I may have just jolly-well fallen sick a long, long time agoo...

There's some dude I know with the most Kibum-ish grin in one of my classes. (And he is NOT one of my tutor *just so Kanina don't tease me. Hahaha.* So, yes. He's another guy.) I walked passed him one day when he smiled and it felt like the sun exploded! Then I passed him and it was dark again. DAMN DAMN DAMN IT!!!

Very random. I know.

0 comments: