Saturday, April 28, 2007

Maggi Mee Me.

You know.

It was 1.20am. Selina and Karina were in my room and for some reason, I started talking about Supersize Me. Since Mr Benjamin (My FTV lecturer) was talking about how it stopped him from eating Mcdonalds during tutorial today.

Just a little bit of trivia, Supersize Me is a documentary about a guy who eats Mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for 2 months. It's, according to my lecturer, said it is awfully revolting because what happens to that guy, It's...

*Kari and Selina squeals about Ed Chen*

Off topic.

Supersize Me is scrazy.

Wouldn't it be good if we brought this back to Malaysia?

If reality shows can be brought over to Malaysia, I'm sure this can.

So when they were done with Edison Chen, I 'cleverly' suggested. "Maggi Mee Me".

It's going to be a short documentary of a bunch of Monash students eating Maggi (assorted flavours, I even thought about the flavour already. Chicken, Curry, Tom Yam, Mushroom, Mushroom Fried Onion, Duck, Vegetarian etc...). Throw in tons of assigments, short of time and complete the equation.

You generally get the gist of it.

At this very point. Kari suggested Wan Tan Mee Me.

ANYHOW.

I started laughing.

Wan Tan Mee Me.
Yew Char Kwey Me.
Char Siew Pau Me.
Char Kuey Tiao Me.

We could be rich with the whole series... and when we're done, very Fat.

0 comments: