Saturday, April 07, 2007

Murni: The only reason why I'm gaining pounds.

Okay.

Never bring Szejia to/near SS2 or she'll turn into a monster.

I went to Murni-- Second time this week-- and stuffed myself-- SECOND time this week. Waahaha...

This is so bad for my weighing scale. HAHA.

But the food is hard to resist. Highly recommended! (Roti Hawaii, Nasi Lemak + super BIG Fried Chicken, Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop/Fish Fillet, Clay Pot Lou-Shi-Fan and my personal favourite Asam Pedas Fish. OMFG. *slurps* Top it off with their best desert Mango/Ribena/Apple/Lychee/Pink Guava special. I swear.)

Okay, everybody who stays in SS2 knows the place.

Head to the LDP. Drive on and Keep your eyes on the signboards... (Okay, if you prefer to look at roads then ask your passengers to.) Head to SS2, Turn in the first exit and go straight. Look for the biggest Public Bank or the KFC. Murni is in the same row as Public Bank.

Okay. When I have a camera then I'll take pictures. In the process of planning to rembat from daddy.

Schemingg... LOL XD

0 comments: