Thursday, April 26, 2007

싸이보그지만 괜찮아 (2006) - By Park Chan Wook.

I'm a cyborg tone deaf.

But it's okay.

XD

*


싸이보그지만 괜찮아 (Saibogujiman kwenchana)

That is the official poster I think. There's another teaser that is much nicer but I can't find it anywhere. It's supposed to be the DVD cover (which isn't out outside Korea just yet).




Im Soo Jung.


Rain and Im Soo Jung.

Directed by Park Chan Wook (Sympathy of Lady Vengence, Old Boy, JSA).
Starring Rain, Im Soo Jung (...Ing)

I swear I cried watching '...Ing'

It's all over Chosun Ilbo.

More on IMDb

Review

Trailer

Watch it. Because:

+Rain's in it XD
+Im Soo Jung is like one of the best Korean actresses around.
+The guy who directed JSA directed this.
+Rain just won an award for this yesterday. (43rd Baeksang)
+I'm quite sure nobody dies in this.

Okay.

Back Time to assignments sleep.

0 comments: