Saturday, April 21, 2007

Okay, I admit. I am a dungu.

The film making workshop was great! Learnt a whole lot of stuff. Mengyoe and Eddie were fab~! The Whack-Eddie video should be on Youtube, man! The Bimbo video also.

We really got to do stuff hands-on. I got to play with the camera, experiment with the buttons and all. *whee~* See. The only ONE difference Uni has compare to Sec. School is THE STUFF WE LEARN IS NOT BORING.

Filming was one thing la. We had to do our own 5-shot shortfilm. My group did just that (we came up with a pretty good plot at that. *salutes Qian An*) but sadly, due to technical difficulties, the video can't be transfered to the PC. Bummer. DAMN DV! *whacks*

When it came to the editing part, we ended up editing other people's work. No worries la ha. The Bimbo clips were fun to edit. HAHA~

Adobe Premier. OMFG. What have I been missing out on in life?!!! GAAHHHH~! >.< I spend my whole XP years living on Windows Movie Maker, like WTH!!!! >.< I'm SUCH A NOOB!!! DAMN IT.

Overall I learnt a whole lot of things and it whacked half of my brains. And speaking of that. My pathetic burger lunch didn't fill even half of my stomach. I have been hungry since urm... learning to do subbing? Haha~!

*thinking of another cup noodle*

Anyhow, the Good Charlotte concert is today. Bleeahh! Why not Dong Bang?!

0 comments: