Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Encora wha?

Okay. Media studies tute today was abit of a scare. I wonder if there's anything to do with us spelling our tutor's name wrongly. Prolly not.

Class has been a bit of a chore lately. Things getting harder and harder to digest. I'm finding myself dragging my feet (tyres, occasionally) to school everyday. Maybe it's just the assignments. Hahaha... Last minute work can kill. But yep. Uni is not all about fun and games. All these while I've been in Monash, I haven't really blogged about how it's like being there. Hahaha... Okay. Since my Dad is snoring and I can't sleep, I shall.

Monash is great. I think the people there have been kind to me because most of the time if I do get lost, there will be helpful people who will give directions. I get cold stares sometimes but that's just 'sometimes'. I've gotten used to the place already. Hahaha... It's been a while since I got lost. I kinda miss the feeling. WTH!

I'm still studying in the old Monash block, by the way. We'd shift prolly in second sem or next year. YAY! I'm going to get lost again! My directions are way, way better compared to the Omega-days. I swear. The lecturer's here are fine, the subjects are interesting, the tutors are worth looking up to because they really know their thing. And everytime you see those seniors, you'd curse and swear dying to be like them. Okay, new thing to add to my wishlist-- Do honours.

I made a couple of friends along the way. But I've always got a stupid problem of remembering faces and names. I felt so bad because there's this Indonesian girl in my Film Studies tute. She looked at me while I was walking pass. I just stared back. When I saw her in Film Studies I was like, "Oh crap!". She must think I'm this arrogant (toot). For those who I've forgotten, I'm really sorry.

Another fact about Monash is there's always no parking. It's seriously annoying. Especially if I finish my class late at school, and it's raining cats and dogs. I won't drive unless I start class in the afternoon. Well, i think the is one of the reasons why Monash is shifting to a new campus.

Assignments are a killer. All Uni students-regardless of what course- will agree.

For those Anti-smokers, sadly... the world is cruel yah. There's quite a number of smokers in campus but not all of them are bad company. If they smoke Pot, then that's a different story. I know back in Secondary School, we're made to believe smoking is a bad thing and if they catch someone smoking in the toilet then it's going to be hell for that person. In Uni, to tell you the truth, nobody cares. People might react differently because of the odour, but they'd still talk to you. Personally, I still look at smoking as killing your lungs and mine, but I think heck, as long as you don't make me do it, I'm cool. I used to be this conservative ama but I guess once you're thrown into the real world, you'd come to terms with the other side of your idealistic thought.

Anyways, life is full of Retards. Don't let smart asses put you down because they're just retards acting smart to put you down.

I guess after so long in Monash, I've gotten used to it. And I've learnt, ALWAYS exploit your tutor to write a good essay.

I missed out alot of things in the MS assignment.

Signing off~

0 comments: