Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TOM YAM!

Media Studies today was insane!!! Hahaha... There were like 7 of us in one table and we were given newspaper stacks, a couple of B4 paper and glue.

We were asked to make like our own newspaper and we came up with Soup Weekly. And our focus was (for some reason) Tom Yam I am actually laughing thinking about it right now. We had a whole lot of fun adding captions to pictures of politicians and somehow relating it to Tom Yam. You da man, Shaz.

We even added an Anti-pizzahut logo somewhere at the bottom. Cool eh? LOL.

I really wonder if we submit it to the Star NIE, will we win?

I went to Asia Cafe for Dinner today.

Look what I found:





See my point? It's everywhere.


--------------

Side Note

I met Mellissa Goh aka CNA Malaysia correspondent at the Arts office. She and Mr Cameraman came up there walked passed us and then entered Chin Huat's office. Apparently there's an interview going on because of the Ijok by-elections.....

My reaction: OMFG. That's the CNA M'sia correspondent!!! 0.0

Lecturers here are a biggie.

------------

Side-Side Note:

Learnt some stuff from Mr. Benjamin McKay today. I so can't believe why 'Apa Khabar Orang Kampung?' was banned... It's just a subtle movie/documentary that is about the kids at the borders of My/Th. Barely touching anything on communism. Censors... *rolls eyes*

0 comments: