Friday, April 20, 2007

EEESSSHH

Song still looping since yesterday.

Gabrielle - Out of Reach.

Snif.

*

Expectations suck when you don't reach them. I missed 2 distinctions both by 1 mark. I totally screwed Int. Lucky I passed.

Never mind. *looks forward to assignment 2*

*

I got spammed by Dell staff. (which is a good thing)

My PC got hope!!! ^^,

As for my data... might need to erase it all. T___T

My tutor hasn't replied my email i sent out a week ago.

I doubt he'll respond anytime soon. Busy dude...

Okay. I'm set my mind to put my Assn's on hold. (I NEVER learn)

Something weird triggered me to start thinking more than usual.

And by thinking more than usual, it's usually negative. And I suddenly lose all the humour I have. (YEs, I'm a VERY funny person. :P) I just hop into this lifeless-autopilot-emo mode.

EEESSSHH.

GAH. I need to change my blogskin.

(What I did this Thursday - Swam. Played ball. Jumped. Got Whacked in the face. Drunk water. Snort water)

0 comments: