Friday, March 30, 2007

Tony Roma's!

I'm crazy addicted to Tony Roma's Grilled Chicken Ceasar's Salad. I'm sorry I don't have a 3 megapixel camera phone to take a picture of it. If I did, you'd be drooling.

IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!!!

*spams about Salad*

*spams*

*spams*

*spams*

Okay there. Karina and I just wanted to celebrate our freedom from Assignments, you know, to pamper ourselves a bit since we've been eating Maggi for like eternity since the assignments started. Hahahaha... But I'm not exactly freed just yet. So if you look at it in the Historian context, it's just a pre-independence party thing. Film Studies was the first assignment I completed and it was the last to be due (supposed to be dued tomorrow). But today I came to school, I found out the crappiest thing. The conversation went like this:

Jacqui: Hey, Szejia!

Sze: Hey!

Jacqui: How's your film studies going on? Were you at the Lecture yesterday? Mr. Benjamin pushed forward the due date to Monday.

Sze: *what*

If I had known... *rolls eyes* Anyhow, that means more time for me to do referencing. I nearly died doing referencing for Contemporary Worlds! Hope i do okay for all. >.< There's still a JRN assignment due next week. Gah. Bummer.

I don't know if i had mentioned Karina's Hacked by Pokemon virus problem but yep, it spreads. My PC got it too. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

DIE! YOU *toot*ING HACKERS! DIEEE!!!!

Edit 3.00 A.M. : Okay. Problem fixed. Off to bed.

0 comments: