Friday, March 09, 2007

Film Studies

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!!!!!!

I should've stuck to Accounting while I can. Film Studies is not about writing critique/reviews. It's about technics and theories of how a film is made and how a film is digested by us (who watches them) and the assessment is like 2 essays and a visual test.

First Essay - 1200 words. About Forms and Narratives.

Second Essay - 2300 words. Given topic.

OMFG. I'm going to die.

And my first essay is due on 30th of March. LORD SAVE ME!!!!!

Contemporary Worlds tute went damn well today. Too bad I kept on asking stupid/dimwit questions to make the class laugh. I really should stop but I was so tempted. We spent like an hour plus making fun of the text. Theodor Herzl (the papa of Zionism movement) will sooo kill us if he was still alive. The text was something about Jews and how it relates to Nationalism.

Speaking of that, I also have another 1000 word essay to for CW.

DOUBLE lord save me.

Toopid presentation on Tuesday. *bites nails* I want my mummy!!! >.<

0 comments: