Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's morning. 8 am. Just sent Selina to Inti. Got lost at the Roundabout. (Oh boy, I hate the roundabout.)

I had ads strewn all over my bed. A dictionary beside me. I have no idea what my Unit Book is doing under my pillow. And my blood pressure level is shooting up.

There's a lot of things that contribute to that, but one of the reasons is the presentation tomorrow. I blame myself for watching The Holiday till 1 am last night. Hahahah... I have about 24 hours to complete it and yep... I'm still only half way through collecting points and summarizing them. Even though my topic is insanely hard, I understood bits of the text with some help from the dictionary of course.

DAMMIT. If Comm is this stressful, I'm moving to business. Although it's like committing suicide but at least, I'll be spared from such 'torment'.

My topic is wide. 4 objectives. 7 pages worth. And... it kills. My brain is programmed to read between the lines. But when there's TOO MANY lines... my brain automatically shuts off.

Bwaahahha... If there's anyway to keep my circuit alive, there can only one. *grins idiotically*

0 comments: