Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm at Starbucks now. (Kids under 12 should be BANNED from places like these)

It's hot.

There's no wi-fi to steal at home.

It's 3.26pm.

Nobody's online (Obviously lah. Who the hell comes online in the afternoon). Sonia's probably at the Zoo. >.<

Got myself a new scratch (Somewhere above my front left tyre.It hurts dude!!!)

I WOULD fill today post will be filled with lotsa angst and aggression but i won't lah. No time. Got presentation. And another will to write.

But just bits of notes lah.

Went to Genting yesterday for Orientation.

Sat on the Corkscrew for the first time in my life. And sat that Water thing also and got super-wet. I froze after that. But thankfully, Sin May offered me her scarf. Hahahaa...

Made a couple of friends! And got to speak to a couple of old ones.

The rides were great.

Charades was funny. (The next time I watch Titanic I'm going to laugh)

The Scavenger hunt was tough. We had to search for the MUSA members in the whole of First World plaza and damn. It's hard. *rubs chin* I think my favourite part is the part where I get to hug Zhen (I think. Kinda forgot the name) Yao. Wahahaha~! *pervy* But it's was loads of fun coz we had to like sing/dance/think we're sexy in public and basically, a whole lot of people in genting was watching. YAY! We're popular! Wackos from Monash is charging Genting. Hahahaah...

I relatively enjoyed it. But dreaded certain parts.

But then again, I can't believe it's over.

Now that it's over, I got to start with work.

The start of Uni isn't very smooth, but anything that won't kill me will make me stronger!

Till the next time I get internet connection, ciao~!

0 comments: