Monday, March 12, 2007

It's like 6 in the evening and i feel sleepy already. Plus, I just woke up from my nap at 5. Somebody please explain why are my eyes dead heavy?! Did somebody spike my liang-teh or something?! I'm bored beyond recognition now.

Kari's at Bukit Bintang with her sister, Sonia's in aussie, Sharveen is in Holiday Villa and I'm here rotting with my STOOPID presentation. Oh, I'm done with it by the way. What's left is rehearsing. WHOHOOOO~!

When it's over.... It's over! WAHHHHHHH!!! *wacko*

Yep. I shall not whine and just look ahead. Just thinking about it being over make me feel like jumping around. Monash has officially gotten themself a hyperactive-kpop-obsessing-mad-nutcase-loonybin student from Johor.

Haha! I just exchange smses with Sonia a minute ago. Apparently, Perth is more boring than KL coz everything closes at 5pm. But at least she's got a good Beng to take care of her!!! Told her many times to keep the Beng's for me, but noooo... XD. Sonia is the official Beng stealer. *whacks nia* Hahaha...

I'm actually glad tomorrow's Monday.

0 comments: