Sunday, March 25, 2007

Writing 30 degrees off the ground...

I'm currently in the most awkward and weird position in Karina's room right now. I can't move the slightest bit or I will lose my connection. Okay. You know how we do sit ups? Okay. Do that, then when you're 30 degrees off the ground, stop. Okay. Perfect. That's the killer position of catching Wifi. I thank the guy upstairs but if weren't A whole stack of pillows and bolsters stacked up behind my back, I would get slip-disc.

I've been surviving with 2 meals a day for the past 2 days. (But I think I ate supper the day before. Hmm... And considering the amount of snacking... okay. Scratch that. I'm eating good.) and I'm very positive the number of whites are multiplying on my head. CW is killing me. I'mma kill Woodrow Wilson for coming up with the 14 points. He could've come up with only 5 or something like that! >.<

I just checked my mail today and my tutor told me what to focus on for Question 2 (How to study Media studies?). LOL. I am totally focusing on the wrong thing thats why I'm stuck. But at least, hahaha!

Pushing that aside, did Film Studies half way through. 570 words, baby! WHOOOO!!!! It's a feat. I can do it! 아사 아사 ! Ajaaa~!

0 comments: