Friday, March 23, 2007

GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

If Amy Forbes were to send me anymore reminders about the dateline being pushed forward, my head will explode.

I went over to take the Assignment Cover from the Assn box this afternoon. And suddenly, I see a whole lot of people submitting their essays. YEP. It's a wake-up call.

It's 4.52pm. It's a friday. I've just finished my Film Study tute. 11 turned up. More than 10 is always an achievement. Was Fun. But it kinda reminded me that I haven't started a single word on my essay. In fact, there's a whole lot of things that I haven't do.

I haven't eaten lunch.

I haven't finished my newsroom articles.

I haven't finished my Media studies reader.

I haven't properly structured my Contemporary World essay.

I haven't serviced my car.

I haven't gotten over my tendency to talk crap during Newsroom/C. World. It's not easy to make sense. Now I know.

Pushing that aside. I managed to do some research at school today. (Good start, wrong timing.) I am definitely coming back during the weekends.

0 comments: