Thursday, March 01, 2007

I don't exactly consider myself an evil spawn of Satan but I think I can measure up to it if I want to.

Tollerence is essential.

My first accounting lec has been a total flop and I'll prolly only take in some other semester. When you see this chinese guy rushing through 4 chapters in a span of 1 hour, you obviously will get scared. I'm thinking of switching to Popular American Music or Contemporary Film Studies.

Now come to think of it, why the heck did I chose Accounting as an elective?!

Anyways.

Clair just sms-ed me! The Kpop newsletter is available in MONASH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! OMFG!!!! I'm gonna like grab a copy tomorrow. YAAHHHH!!! I hope it's dong bang on the cover. But what the hell, even if it was Suju, I don't mind! WHOOO~!!!!

I'm going to school early tomorrow to grab it. MUAHAHAH~!

0 comments: