Thursday, March 08, 2007

Carparks: Big or small, it ain't enough.

Come on. Ask me about my new elective subject. XD I don't know but If i change again, Kevin (our coordinator) is going to beat the crap out of me.

I don't know. It's my first lesson and in lectures we're usually forced to watch a 2 hour movie. And we'll discuss it in tutes. Well. For today, we watched one Virgo Mortensene (Eragon, from LOTR) movie. And there were at least 10 scenes that needed to be censored. Holy crap!

Now we know why there are more boys in Film Studies compared to girls. *shakes head*

I was late for JRN1902 lecture again. There was completely no parking at the sunway carparks and I had to go all the way to the new Monash campus to get a spot. Obviously, I should've just walked. Then I won't be late. Heck. It's not fair. Sunway needs a bigger parking spot!!!!!


Either that, or they should invest in a multi storey carpark.

0 comments: