Wednesday, March 07, 2007

COM 1010.

Mark my words. COM1010 can kill.

Dr. Yeoh suddenly had this random Q and A session and whoa... we shook! I'm not sure about the rest but I know I did. The people in our tutorial class are really good. I suspect 70 percent of them are International Studies majors. And we have 2 super-dee-duper outspoken foreign students to raise the stakes higher. Man. Standards are hard to reach. Sometimes it feels like a battle field lah. It's makes you wanna build a bomb shelter and just hide! Either that, or you

SEE!!! War is happening everywhere! Even in Media Studies Tutes!

But that's where the tutor comes in la right? To defuse tension and make sure they don't start beating each other. Yep. I'm not religious but assuming if the tutor gets beaten up as well, then God bless him.

0 comments: